The purpose of this club is to provide an opportunity for automobile owners and enthusiasts to gather and promote their interest in the 1972 and older automobiles, hot rods, kustoms and campers as a respectable hobby. This club will promote activities and events, which give the opportunity to promote public awareness, stimulate pride in ownership, and encourage the communication, education, and camaraderie between fellow enthusiasts. This club reserves the right to have and acquire sponsors for support of all its events and activities.
Committee and volunteer duties are on a VOLUNTARY basis and are not monetarily compensated for by the club.
The by-laws will be periodically reviewed and updated by club officers and will be available to the entire club membership at any time.
EVILLE DO-RZ GEARHEAD CLUB, LLC BY-LAWS
The name of the club shall be The Eville Do-Rz Gearhead Club LLC, Evansville, IN.
Dues shall be $25.00 annually and are due January 2 of each year. You will have 60 days to pay. These dues shall include legal spouse and kids per household as one member. Members joining after July 1 will pay $15.00 for rest of year joined, with $25.00 due again in January of following year. With your membership you will receive 1 free club shirt. Additional shirts are $15.00 and club jackets are $150.00. Although jackets are not required, we encourage members to purchase one for club camaraderie and for public image.
- #1. Members must own a traditionally styled kustom, hotrod, truck, van or motorcycle. This shall be defined as any vehicle that fits the age group with at least one modification in a style that could have been achieved in that time period. If your car is a project in process, that’s fine.
- #2. Members will conduct themselves in a reasonable and orderly manner at any meeting, activity, or event representing the club or conducting club business.
- #3. Members will comply with all Motor Vehicle laws and/or ordinances when participating in or attending any club activity, event, or gathering. In cases of private property where motor vehicle laws do not apply, members shall operate their vehicles in a controlled and acceptable manner as warranted by crowd and conditions or dictated by persons having responsibility for property.
- #4. All monies received by the Club for Club Participation, etc. at any event shall be deposited in the Club Account. Exceptions may be made to donate said winnings to worthy causes at the event, providing a majority of members attending said event approve the donation.
- #5. Members will respect and encourage other club members, their families, vehicles and all participants at club activities to include non-members.
- #6. Members must volunteer and help with Eville Shindig Show as needed and agreed upon.
- #7. Members attending car show and related events are encouraged to represent the club by wearing club apparel. This shows club pride and dedication. It also promotes membership and attendance at our own events.
Violation of the above rules may result in a verbal or written warning, or termination of membership. Once membership has been revoked, that person will not be eligible to rejoin the Eville Do-Rz Gearhead Club, LLC for the period of one year. The level of punishment is to be determined by the current club officers with consideration being given to severity of infraction and number of prior offenses. Punishment may be appealed in writing by member within ten (10) calendar days of notice of termination. Appeals will be reviewed and considered by all club officers. Decision of appeal, if exercised, is final.
Committees will be formed throughout the year to run various club activities. These committees usually include, but, are not limited to volunteer club members who have an interest in or knowledge of the activity for which that committee formed. Committee members will meet as needed to discuss activity or event issues. As with the officers, a majority vote of the committed shall stand in settling disputes, rescheduling of events, activities during the events, and rules for the events that do not override the Club Membership Rules stated herein. That final decision shall then be presented to the club officers for authorization.
All club equipment, papers, pictures, records, etc. shall remain the property of The Eville Do-Rz Gearhead Club LLC, Evansville, Indiana, and be inventoried annually. All club membership records shall be held confidential and accessible only to the club officers. Requests for said information must be made directly to a club officer and will not be released without approval of the members involved.
All persons or corporations extending credit to, contracting with, or having any claim against the club or officers shall look only to the funds and property of the club for payment, for any such contract or claim for payment of any debt, damage, judgment or any other money that otherwise becomes due or payable to them from the club, so that neither the members of the club, nor its officers (past, present or future) shall be liable personally thereof.
The club shall not be held liable for any loss or damage due to fire, theft, weather, vandalism, or accidents at any function that the club attends or hosts. These by-laws have been adopted by the appointed officers and voted on by the membership of the Eville Do-Rz Gearhead Club LLC, Evansville, Indiana.
Bob McCarty, President
250 S Red Bank Rd
Evansville IN 47712
Dave Gillihan, Vice President